Building Repair (UK) Ltd are Scotland's Approved Insurance Reinstatement Contractor. We are based in Edinburgh and carry out fire, flood and storm damage reinstatement works on behalf of insurance companies and policyholders direct. We are Edinburgh's Complete All Trades Company.
Our knowledge, expertise and professional approach makes Building Repair the perfect partner during the claim cycle. Our aim is to provide a service so exceptional that the policyholder will recommend both their insurance company and Building Repair to their friends.
Over the years our highly experienced team has developed a systematic approach to claims handling that ensures a reduced claims cost, a faster claims cycle and most importantly, customer satisfaction.
As your chosen Insurance Reinstatement company, we will provide you with a full service you can trust in the fields of property repair, fire and flood restoration, carpet cleaning, plumbing and drainage. A long-term partnership you can rely on will give you peace of mind and rid you of unnecessary hassles.
How It Works
- Call Building Repair on 0131 478 3391.
- Our Helpful Office Staff will book a survey date for you.
- Our Surveyor will attend your property free of charge normally within 24 hours, prepare a building schedule & submit this direct to your insurer (You will also receive a copy).
- Our Claims Manager will meet with a loss adjuster, if necessary at your premises.
- Upon receiving the authorisation from either you or your insurer, Building Repair will undertake the works to your complete satisfaction.
- After completion we will ask you to fill in a questionnaire giving us feedback on our service and quality of workmanship.
Remember - we work for you at all times and will be happy to quote for any extra work not covered by your insurance claim.